JSC "Klaipėdos monolitas" specialises in a variety of monolithic reinforced concrete structures:
- walls, columns, overlays, beams;
- concrete roads;
- tunnels, bridges, viaducts;
- and all other monolithic structures.
The company is engaged in the construction of monolithic reinforced concrete structures in the following areas:
- energy: biofuel boiler-houses, foundations of wind power plants;
- residential high-rise apartment buildings;
- administrative, commercial and public facilities;
- cultural, sports and historical objects;
- hydraulic engineering: sewage treatment facilities, raw water intake facilities, reservoirs;
- ports: suprastructural objects, gas, oil terminals, port quays.
- 2014 – production control conformity certificate attesting that it’s production control meets the requirements of LST EN ISO 17660-1:2006, LST EN ISO 17660-1:2006/P:2008;
- 2014 – certificate of conformity of operations, attesting that the company's operations comply with the requirements of LST ENISO 17660-1:2006;
- 2007 – has implemented the quality system in accordance with LST ISO 9001:2001;
- 1998 – the company was issued a certificate from the building production certification centre entitling to be a contractor in the construction of special construction works.